WHERE STEEL FRAME STRUCTURES ARE USED
Steel construction is most often used in High rise buildings, because of its strength, low weight, and speed of construction Industrial buildings because of its ability to create large span spaces at low-cost Warehouse buildings for the same reason Residential buildings in a technique called light gauge steel construction Temporary Structures as these are quick to set up and remove
ADVANTAGES OF STEEL STRUCTURES
- Super-quick to build at the site, as a lot of work can be pre-fab at the factory.
- Flexible, which makes them very good at resisting dynamic (changing) forces such as wind or earthquake forces.
- A wide range of ready-made structural sections is available, such as Universal Sections, C – Channel, and Angle Sections etc..
- It can be made to take any kind of shape and clad with any type of material.
- A wide range of joining methods is available, such as bolting, welding, and riveting.
Applications Steel Roof / Structures
- Power Plant Structures
- Farm House
- Mezzanine Floors
- Steel Bridges
- Roof Top Structures
- Canopy Structures
- Car Park Sheds
- Domestic and Industrial Roof
- Gutter with rain water systems