What do you know about Aluminium?
Applications and Advantages of Leland Aluminum Fabrications
- Support & Services – We provide shop drawings, free training(in-house and offsite), product testing and troubleshooting, including site visits.
- Closely managed Quality Assurance System.
- Certified manufacturing facility ensures strict adherence to process parameters.
- Profiles made to strict conformance with International Standards.
- Ability to supply required designs and surface finishes (Wood Finish, Polished Anodizing, Powder Coating, Anodizing up to 25 microns and Mill Finish) to meet the varied requirements of customers.
- Wide choice of designs numbering over 700 profiles are available in our range for use in windows, doors, curtain walls, partitions, shop fronts, etc. and are suitable for single storied buildings to high rises that are exposed to any weather condition.
- Warranties when required by customers to assure a quality of extrusions.
- Island-wide Fabrication network in Sri Lanka.
- Great value for money.
Is Aluminium ‘Environmentally Friendly’?
Yes. Whilst aluminum requires a significant amount of energy to be produced initially, its high strength-to-weight ratio plays a crucial role in producing lighter vehicles and other forms of transport, and also reduces fuel consumption without compromising performance and safety.
The use of lightweight aluminum components in a vehicle can save six to twelve times the energy taken to produce the primary aluminum used in its construction. For other vehicles, such as trains, ferries, and aircraft, the potential savings are even greater.
In the case of building and construction, the use of lightweight materials such as aluminum can significantly reduce environmental impact and provide substantial reductions in energy consumption over the life of the building where it is then 100% recyclable